The NODE can easily be mounted on any Hunter valve and solenoid. A specially designed valve mounting clip makes installation a snap. A protective rubber cover is provided to prevent dirt from accumulating on the face of the NODE.
- Unscrew the existing solenoid from the valve
- Screw the Hunter DC latching solenoid (P/N 458200) into the valve bonnet
- Place the included mounting tray (P/N 881600) on the Hunter solenoid
- Set the NODE controller into the tray
For retrofit installations or additional mounting preferences use the included mounting adapter (P/N 951500)
- Wall mounting, horizontal or vertical using the mounting tray
- PVC pipes using a band clamp and the mounting tray
- Mounting to a valve box using wall screws and the mounting tray
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.