A common reason for a controller to repeat a cycle is too many programmed start times. Only one start time per active program is required, a second start time will cycle the program an additional time.
NOTE: In the Start Times mode position, the numbers 1-4 do not represent stations. The numbers represent the program start times. Each program can start up to 4 times on the set days to water. One start time will activate all stations sequentially in that program. If you want the stations to operate one time in sequential order and then not repeat, set start times 2, 3, and 4 to OFF. Multiple start times in a program can be used for separate morning, afternoon, or evening watering cycles.
Example: Program A has four stations (1-4) assigned to it and the program has one start time at 5:30 AM. At 5:30 AM, station 1 will water, followed by station 2, then station 3, and so on until all four stations have watered. Start times should appear as you see in the chart below:
|Start Times||PROGRAM A||PROGRAM B||PROGRAM C|
Individual stations are assigned to a program (A,B,C). Each program requires only one start time to initiate a watering sequence of all the stations assigned to that program. Start times are assigned to programs, not stations. The controller will operate the stations in numerical order. When a station has completed its watering time, the controller will switch to the next station in that program automatically.
- Press the button until the icon is displayed.
- The start time will be displayed flashing, along with the program letter (A, B, or C) and the start time number (1, 2, 3, or 4) in the upper left of the display. Up to 4 different start times can be set for each program.
- Press the right arrow (>) button to advance to start time to be eliminated.
- Use the plus (+) or minus (-) buttons to change the start time to OFF. Each press of the button will change the start time in 15 minute increments. OFF is between 11:45pm and 12:00am
- Press the right arrow (>) button to add an additional start time to the program displayed. The start time number is shown in the upper left corner of the display.
- Repeat for any additional start times you would like to eliminate.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.