The ACC controller can be reset, erasing some, or all programmed information. There are 5 different levels of reset command available. Once any of them is chosen, the information will be permanently erased.
- Turn the dial to the RUN Position.
- Press and hold the Programs button for approximately 5 seconds, then press in the recessed Reset button with the tip of a ball point pen. The Reset button is located on the lower left of ACC Panel.
- Release the Reset button and continue holding the Programs button until the Reset Memory screen appears (then release the Programs button).
- The display will show the following Reset options:
- Programs: Erases Day schedules, start times, and run times.
- Flow Totals: Clears the running flow total histories (they will restart with 0.0 for all entries), only.
- Logs: Clears all Station alarm logs and Controller alarm logs.
- Names: Clears all user programmed names, including Programs, Stations and SSG's.
- All Data: Clears all of the above items, and controller returns to original out-of-the-box programming state.
- Use the up and down arrows to highlight the desired type of Reset. Press the “+” button to select it.
- A confirmation message will appear. If “+” is pressed again, the selection will be reset.
Note: None of the reset functions will erase the Easy Retrieve "backup", if one has been made.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.