The Accu-Sync compares the pressure on the top side of the diaphragm (main water supply pressure) to the downstream pressure. Pressure is adjusted by the unit forcing the diaphragm downward until the desired pressure is achieved. The Accu-Sync automatically adjusts to main water supply pressure changes. To properly set the dynamic pressure (running pressure) on the lateral line with Accu-Sync installed, we recommend doing so using our MP Guage on the last head of the line. You can purchase a Hunter MP Gauge Assembly (shown below at farthest head) to accurately check the pressure.
IMPORTANT: Required static dynamic differential - 15 PSI
See instructions and illustration below:
- Make sure zone is off and the line is not pressurized.
- Remove the nozzle on the last head by turning counterclockwise.
- Thread the MP Gauge tee (female end) on the riser by turning clockwise until hand tightened.
- Next, thread the Gauge on to the perpendicular side of the tee.
- Lastly, thread the nozzle on the top end of the tee and adjust accordingly.
System can now be turned on manually to read the running pressure at the gauge.
Note: In the event you have squealing in the valve, be sure you have the right amount of flow going through the valve. See chart below for flow details.
|SRV-100||5 to 40|
|PGV-100/101||5 to 40|
|PGV-151||20 to 120|
|PGV-201||40 to 150|
|ICV-101||5 to 40|
|ICV-151||20 to 150|
|ICV-201||40 to 200|
|ICV-301||150 to 300|
|IBV-101||5 to 40|
|IBV-151||20 to 150|
|IBV-201||40 to 200|
|IBV-301||150 to 300|
Find an authorized Hunter distributor near you using our interactive Distributor Lookup.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.