The DASHBOARD screen provides an overview of the programming within the app.
- Node controller battery strength (%) - This allows user to determine when battery need to be changed.
- Controller is set for AUTO or OFF - AUTO means controller will run per set programmed schedule. OFF means controller will not run (check programmable days off).
- Total watering time for today - This will show you the total run time that will occur for that day.
- Stations available - The amount of stations available for this controller.
- Ability to manual turn on each zone - User can manually run each station or program from 1 second to 12 hours.
- View Logs - Actions that were taken wihin the app (e.g; Bluetooth disabled, factory reset, etc.).
- Programmable days off - User can set the controller to be off for up to 99 days.
- Seasonal adjustment percentage - Changes all run times by a percentage for local conditions.
- Next start time set - This will show you when the next programmed start time is to turn system on.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.