After attaching the flexible hose, install the rotor to the manifold assembly.
- Apply Teflon™ tape or paste to the adapter’s threads.
- Thread the rotor to the adapter to provide a watertight seal.
- Connect the adapter to the manifold with a coupler and gasket for the Victaulic fittings.
After the rotor is attached, the quick coupler supply line can be installed to the manifold.
- Apply Teflon tape to the supply line threads.
- Install the supply line fitting to the manifold.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.