- Turn the dial to the WATER DAYS position.
- The display will show the last program selected (A, B, or C). You can switch to another program by pressing the PRG button.
- The controller displays the active day schedule information. You can choose to water on specific days of the week, specific interval days, or odd/even days. Each program can operate using only one type of water day option.
- Press the + button to activate a particular day of the week to water. Press the - button to cancel watering for that day. After pressing a button, the display automatically advances to the next day.
- After programming, set the dial to the RUN position to enable the automatic execution of all selected programs and start times.
- This feature uses numbered day(s) of the month for watering instead of specific days of the week (odd days: 1st, 3rd, 5th, etc.; even days: 2nd, 4th, 6th, etc.)
- With the cursor on SU in specific days of the week mode, press the → button once.
- If even day watering is desired, press the - button once. EVEN will flash on the screen. You can move back and forth from ODD to EVEN by pressing the - button.
- Once you selected odd or even day watering, turn the dial back to the RUN TIMES position.
IMPORTANT:The 31st of any month and February 29th are always OFF days if Odd day watering is selected.
Use this feature to set a consistent irrigation schedule based on a number of days between watering, as opposed to specific days of the week.
- Turn the dial to the WATER DAYS position. The water drop above Monday should flash.
- Press the → button until EVEN days are selected, then press the → button one more time. The display will change to the interval mode and the Interval Day number will flash.
- The display will now show two numbers: the interval and the days remaining in the interval.
- The number of days between waterings, or the interval, will flash. Use the + and - buttons to select the number of days desired between waterings.
- Press the → button. The days remaining in the interval are now flashing. Use the + and - buttons to select the number of days until the next desired watering. One day remaining means it will water the next day.
- After setting the interval remaining days, press the → button to select non-water days (optional). Press the ← and → buttons to select specific days, and press the - button to designate as a non-water day.
IMPORTANT:If any days are selected as non-water days at the bottom of the display, the Interval Day watering will exclude those days. For example, if the Interval Days are set at 5 and Monday is a non-water day, the controller will water every 5th day, but never on a Monday. If the interval water day falls on a Monday and Monday is a non-water day, the program would not water for 5 more days, resulting in no irrigation for 10 days total.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.