The Flow-Clik Interface Box has a System Status indicator LED that provides information on the current status of the Flow-Clik system.
- RED indicates an unacceptable amount of water was flowing and the system has been shut down. (Water flow exceeded the calibrated maximum for a time period longer than the startup delay).
- GREEN indicates power is applied to the sensor, but no flow is occurring
- FLASHING GREEN indicates an acceptable amount of water is flowing (below the flow sensor calibrated maximum)
- FLASHING RED indicates that overflow is occurring (Water flow in excess of the calibrated maximum)
- YELLOW indicates that the Flow-Clik is calibrating the sensor to the system flow.