LCD Display (both Indoor & Outdoor Models)
- Run Times: Allows the user to set each valve station run time from 1 minute to 4 hours
- Start Times: Allows 1 to 4 start times to be set in each program
- Station Number: Indicates currently selected station number
- Program Designator: Identifies program (A, B, or C) in use
- Day of the Week: Identifies day of the week
- Interval Watering: Identifies if interval watering has been selected
- Odd/Even Watering: Identifies if Odd or Even watering has been selected
- Flashing Sprinkler: Indicates that watering is taking place
- System Off: Allows users to discontinue all programs and watering. Also allows the user to set the programmable “rain off,” which stops watering for a period from 1 to 7 days.
- Umbrella: Identifies if a rain sensor is wet or sensor Clik delay is set for specific days (1-7).
- Seasonal Adjustment: Allows the user to make run time changes according to the seasons without reprogramming the controller. Bars on the left allow quick visual reference to the seasonal adjustment percentage. When using Solar Sync ET Sensor, will display seasonal adjust updated daily by the sensor.
- Rain Drop: Indicates watering will occur on the selected day
- Crossed Rain Drop: Indicates the watering will NOT occur on the selected day
- Calendar: Indicates the interval watering schedule has been programmed. Icon also appears when programming the current day
Control Buttons and Switches (both Models indoor & outdoor)
- Increases the selected flashing display
- Decreases the selected flashing display
- Returns selected flashing display to the previous item
- Advances the selected flashing display to the next item, also use to start a manual cycle
- Selects programs A, B, and C; also to start a test program
Control Dial (both Models indoor & outdoor)
Run: Normal dial position for all controller automatic and manual operation
Current Time/Day: Allows current day and clock time to be set
Start Times: Allows 1 to 4 start times to be set in each program
Run Times: Allows user to set each valve station run time from 1 minute to 4 hours
Water Days: Allows the user to select interval days to water
Seasonal Adjustment: Allows user to make run time changes according to the seasons without reprogramming the controller - Bars on the left allow quick visual reference to the seasonal adjustment percentage
Manual-One Station: Allows user to activate a one-time watering of a single valve
System Off: Allows user to discontinue all programs and watering. Also allows the user to set the programmable “rain off,” which stops watering for a period from 1 to 7 days
SOLAR SYNC Settings: Allows user to program settings when using Solar Sync ET Sensor NEW!
- REM: Allows for connection of Hunter SmartPort® and Hunter Remote Controls NEW!
- Lithium Battery: The replaceable lithium battery (included) allows the controller to be programmed in the absence of AC power. In addition, the battery will provide power for backup timekeeping in the event of a power outage.
- Terminal Strip: Use to attach transformer, sensor, and valve wires from their source to the controller
- Reset Button: Use to reset the controller (located on side of controller)
- Sensor Bypass Switch: Ignores “Clik” weather sensor input when in Bypass position
- Internal Junction Box: Junction box in outdoor models for making AC power connections
- Terminal block for -E (International models only)
- External Transformer (Indoor Model Only): A plug in transformer is provided to supply AC power to the controller
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.