This feature allows the user to select a time delay between the end of one station run time and the start of another station's run time. The delay can be set for 1 second up to 4 hours. The delay is a convenient feature when working with slow closing valves or slow well water recovery.
Programmable Delay Between Stations
- Start with the dial in the RUN position.
- Press and hold the button down while turning the dial to the RUN TIMES position.
- Release the button. At this point the display will show a delay time for all stations in seconds, which will be flashing.
- Press the or buttons to increase or decrease the delay time between 0 and 4 hours.
- Return the dial to the RUN position.
Note: The minutes option will not appear until 59 seconds (59) is passed with the button, the display will then show "0:01" for a 1 minute delay.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.