X-Core controllers with a date code of July 13 and newer have a Solar Sync Delay feature. The delay is only accessible after the installation of the Solar Sync. The Solar Sync Delay feature allows the user to postpone seasonal adjustment changes from being made by Solar Sync for up to 99 days.
While the Solar Sync is active, the Solar Sync will continue to collect and store data.
- Place the dial in the RUN position; press and hold the button, rotate the dial to the Solar Sync position then release the button. The following screen will be presented :d:XX (where d indicates days and XX indicates the number of days to be delayed) .
- Press the or button to increase/decrease the number of days the delay should run. Once the desired number of days is displayed, move the dial back to the RUN position to activate the delay.
To change the existing Delay days setting:
- Open the Solar Sync Delay menu by pressing the button and rotating the dial to Solar Sync Settings and release the button.
- Use the or keys to modify the number of days until desired numbers of delay days is displayed. (Setting the days to 00 turns Solar Sync Delay to OFF.)
- Return the dial to the RUN position for the changes to take effect.
While Solar Sync Delay is active, the Solar Sync will continue to gather weather information and calculate the Seasonal Adjust Value. The updated seasonal adjust will be applied once the Solar Sync Delay days reach 00.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.