The controller can be placed in direct connect mode, allowing an iOS or Android device to connect directly over Wi-Fi to a single controller. This removes the need to go through the Wi-Fi router or network in order to communicate directly with the controller.
IMPORTANT: To access the Direct Connect option, you still require the installation of the WiFi Module (P/N A2C-WIFI).
- Press the lower right soft key to view the MAIN MENU.
- Turn the scroll wheel to the right to view the NETWORKING screen.
- Press soft key for Wi-Fi SETUP.
- Check the box for DIRECT CONNECT.
- Open mobile device settings for Wi-Fi and search for HunterACC-xxxx (where –xxxx is the unique four digit number shown at Network Info), and connect.
- Open BROWSER.
- Enter 192.168.1.3 (also shown on the Networking screen).
- The login screen should appear. If there are no entries in the controller’s User Management table, the user ID is “hunter” (lowercase). The PIN is “0000.” If the User Management table has entries (Settings, User Management), the user ID and PIN must match a valid user ID and PIN in the User Management table. If User Management is enabled, the user ID and PIN must match a valid user ID and PIN in the controller's User Management menu.
The ACC2 page will appear in a few seconds after a valid login.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.