Once a program has start times, run times, and water days, it will run automatically without further setup. To see how the program is configured, select Program Summary from the Programming screen.
The summary will show the total number of programs ready to run for the entire controller.
- Press the Main Menu soft key to view the options of the program.
- Press the scroll wheel one time, then scroll to Program Summary and press again.
- Press the Programs soft key to view details for each program.
- Press the Graph soft key to view a chart of all programs occurring over time. Turn the dial to view the graph up to 7 days in advance.
- Non-Water Windows and Calendar Days Off options will show on the graph in red as Water Restrictions, meaning automatic irrigation cannot occur during those periods.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.