This feature allows the user to insert a delay between when one station turns off and the next station turns on. This is very helpful on systems with slow closing valves or on pump systems that are operating near maximum flow or have slow well recovery.
- Start with the dial in the RUN position.
- Press and hold the button while turning the dial to the RUN TIMES position.
- Release the button. The display will show a delay time for all stations in seconds.
- Press the and buttons to increase or decrease the delay time between 0 and 59 seconds in 1 second increments and then in one minute (0:01) increments up to four hours (4:00). Hr will be displayed when the delay changes from seconds to minutes and hours. Maximum delay is 4 hours.
- Return the dial to the RUN position.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.