This section provides a brief overview of some of the components of the NODE . Each item will be discussed in further detail later . However, this section can be helpful in getting acquainted with the different options available .
- Button - Increases the selected flashing display
- Button - Decreases the selected flashing display
- Button - Selects programming function
- Button - Advances the selected flashing display back to the next item
- Button - Navigates the selected flashing display back to the previous item
- PRG Button - Selects the program (A, B, or C)
- Main Display - Indicates all program information
- Station Number - Indicates the station number being programmed
- Start Time Number - Indicates the start time number being programmed
- Program – Indicates the program (A, B, or C)
- Current Time/Day – Indicates when current day/time is being set
- Start Times – Indicates when start times are being set.
- Run Times – Indicates when Run Times are being set. Allows user to set run times from 1 minute to 6 hours.
- Watering Days – Allows the user to select individual days to water or a selected number of days between watering (interval)
- % Seasonal Adjustment – Allows the seasonal adjustment to be programmed form 10–150% (default value is 100%)
- System Off – Indicates that watering is suspended
- Manual On/Off – Indicates when manual watering is programmed. Allows the user to activate the station manually.
- MV – Indicates that station one is set to master valve operation (only available on 2, 4, or 6 station models)
- Battery Status – Indicates remaining battery life
- Umbrella – Indicates the rain sensor is suspending irrigation
- Crossed Umbrella – Indicates the rain sensor has been manually bypassed