The Station Run Times mode allows you to enter a length of run time for each station assigned to a particular program ( A, B, or C). Each station that has a run time associated with a program will be activated and operate one after another sequentially with each start time for that program.
- Press the button until the icon is displayed.
- The run time will be displayed flashing. Also shown is the program letter (A, B, or C) and the active station # on the lower left side of the display. Press the plus or minus button to change the station run time from 1 minute to 6 hours.
- Press the right right arrow button to advance to the next station.
- Press the PRG button to add a run time to another program.
- Press the button to proceed to the next programming function or allow controller to return to idle mode.
NOTE: After programming the run time for the last station press the right arrow (>) button to display the total run time for the program.