Choose from the links below for troubleshooting your NODE battery controller.
- Display goes off due to hibernation mode to save on battery life
- Battery is dead
- Press any button for 1 second
- Replace the battery
- No water pressure
- Faulty solenoid
- Incompatible solenoid.
- Wiring issue
- Turn on main system supply
- Replace solenoid
- Must use Hunter DC Latching Solenoid (P/N 458200) or other compatible DC latching solenoid. Locate a dealer here if necessary. Other compatible solenoids listed in this support section.
- Wiring may be backwards. Boack should always lead to the common terminal and red to the station terminal.
- Controller in System Off mode
- AM/PM of time of day not set correctly
- AM/PM of start time not set correctly
- Verify that controller is programmed for automatic watering
- Correct AM/PM of time of day
- Correct AM/PM of start time
- Rain sensor defective or miswired
- Verify proper operation of the rain sensor and wire connections
- Make sure yellow was split in half and wired correctly.
- The program has more than 1 start time assigned to it
- Each program has up to 4 start times
- Eliminate program start times as needed. For more infomation on this topic, visit support section here.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.