Choose from the links below for troubleshooting your NODE battery controller.
- Display goes off due to hibernation mode to save on battery life
- Battery is dead
- Press any button for 1 second
- Replace the battery
Shows Running, No Watering
- No water pressure
- Faulty solenoid
- Incompatible solenoid.
- Wiring issue
- Turn on main system supply
- Replace solenoid
- Must use Hunter DC Latching Solenoid (P/N 458200) or other compatible DC latching solenoid. Locate a dealer here if necessary. Other compatible solenoids listed in this support section.
- Wiring may be backwards. Boack should always lead to the common terminal and red to the station terminal.
Automatic Program Not Starting
- Controller in System Off mode
- AM/PM of time of day not set correctly
- AM/PM of start time not set correctly
- Verify that controller is programmed for automatic watering
- Correct AM/PM of time of day
- Correct AM/PM of start time
Rain sensor does not suspend watering
- Rain sensor defective or miswired
- Verify proper operation of the rain sensor and wire connections
- Make sure yellow was split in half and wired correctly.
- The program has more than 1 start time assigned to it
- Each program has up to 4 start times
- Eliminate program start times as needed. For more infomation on this topic, visit support section here.