Manual Watering allows the user to activate a single station for a specified run time or activate an entire program. The weather sensor condition (if used) will be disregarded in the manual single station mode.
MANUAL SINGLE STATION
- Make sure the controller is in Idle Mode. Press and hold the right arrow button until the icon is displayed.
- The station number will be displayed in the lower left side of the display along with the run time.
- Use the left arrow and right arrow buttons to select the desired station and then quickly press the plus or minus buttons to set the manual watering time for the station shown. The controller will display a countdown and activate desired station.
- To manually activate a program, press and hold the right arrow button until the icon is displayed, then quickly press the button. The program letter (A, B, or C) will show on the screen. If a different program is needed, quickly press the button until the desired program is displayed. The controller will display a countdown and activate desired program.
- To stop the Manual watering cycle press the minus button until the time is reduced to zero.
- Press the button to proceed to the next programming function or allow controller to return to idle mode.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.