This function allows the user to save a preferred program to permanent memory in the controller, to be restored at any time. This is a great way to override changes made, and revert back to the original programming schedule.
Note: All advanced programming functions are initiated from the Idle Mode, which shows the time, day of the week, and battery life indicator on the display. If something is flashing on the display then the controller is in one of the programming modes. After a short period of inactivity the controller will return to Idle Mode.
To save a program:
- Make sure that the controller is programmed with the preferred programming schedule.
- From the Idle Mode, press and hold the plus (+) and PRG buttons until 3 bars appear on left of screen. Release the plus (+) and PRG buttons to save the current program.
- The screen will show 3 dashed lines moving from left to right indicating that the current program is being saved to permanent memory. The display will flash Done when the process is complete.
To retrieve a saved program:
- From the Idle Mode, press and hold the minus (-) and PRG button until 3 bars appear on right of screen. Release the plus (+) and PRG buttons to retrieve the saved program.
- The screen will show 3 dashed lines moving from right to left indicating that the preferred program is being retrieved from memory.
The controller now has the preferred program as the current program. The display will flash Done when the process is complete.
NOTE: Be careful when using Easy Retrieve memory. Saving program data to memory using Easy Retrieve will take the current program information and override whatever is saved in permanent memory. When saving program data make sure that the current program data is what you want saved.