- The Solar Sync sensor is not connected to the controller
- The Solar Sync sensor wires may have a break in them or a bad connection
- Connect the Solar Sync to the "SEN" positions on the wiring terminal - The display will then show the Region and Water Adjustment setting
- Check Solar Sync wiring
- Reset controller
- Region too high
- Water Adjustment too low
- Location of Sensor does not allow for full sun
- Increase the value on the Water Adjustment scale (the default setting is 5) - If you max out on the Water Adjustment scale at 10 and still require more seasonal adjustment, move down one Region (from 4 to 3, for example) and start at Water Adjustment setting 5 - Solar Sync will immediately update the Seasonal Adjust on the controller - If it is still too high, repeat the adjustment until the desired seasonal adjust is showing on the controller
- Region too low
- Water Adjustment setting too high
- Decrease the value of the Water Adjustment setting. If you minimize the Water Adjustment scale at 1 and still require reduced seasonal adjustment, move up one Region (from 2 to 3, for example) and start at Water Adjustment setting 5 - Solar Sync will immediately update the Seasonal Adjust on the Controller - If it is still too high, repeat the adjustment until the desired seasonal adjust is showing on the controller
Cause - Solar Sync’s automated Seasonal Adjustment cannot be de-activated by the Bypass switch. The Bypass switch only controls the Rain/Freeze shutoff function of the Solar Sync
Solution - After removing the Solar Sync sensor from the controller, turn the knob to SOLAR SYNC. The screen should show dashed lines - The sensor is now uninstalled.
- Uninstall Solar Sync sensor if intent is to permanently remove sensor from controller
- Check Solar Sync sensor wiring connection to controller
Nadal potrzebujesz pomocy? Chętnie pomożemy.
Powiedz nam, w jakim zakresie potrzebujesz wsparcia, a my znajdziemy dla Ciebie najlepsze rozwiązanie.