It most cases, when using your mobile device, it is easier to navigate when a bookmark is added to your home screen. Please view the steps below for both the iPhone or Android mobile devices.
- Launch the SAFARI app.
- Enter the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut. Tap GO.
- Tap the SHARE icon () at the bottom of the screen.
- The ADD TO HOME SCREEN box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box. Tap ADD TO HOME SCREEN.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap ADD. Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPhone's display.
- Launch the CHROME app.
- Open the CENTRALUS WEBPAGE you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the MENU icon (3 dots in the upper right-hand corner) and tap ADD PAGE.
- SAVE to home screen.
- Enter a name for the SHORTCUT.
- Tap ADD.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.