Use the CONTROLLER OFF feature to stop manual/automatic watering commands, set programmable days off (1-180 days), and set controller off.
- Sign in to your CENTRALUS ACCOUNT.
- Select a controller name from your CONTROLLER LIST.
- Click on the controller badge icon ( ).
- Choose from the following options:
- Stop Commands: This will stop any irrigation currently running from the controller. Any automatic cycles set will resume watering at their next scheduled start times.
- Programmable Days Off Option: This will set a controller in a timed off state for up to 180 days. The controller badge will turn orange with days remaining (e.g.,
- Controller Shutdown: This will turn the controller completely off where programmed irrigation will be inhibited (e.g.,).
- After making any of these selections, the home dashboard will be displayed.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.