Customers who plan to use their own service and SIM card (nano) will need to change the SIM card (see the Installation section for SIM insertion) and then change the APN to the service the organization’s cell provider specifies.
- Press the Main Menu soft key.
- Use the dial to scroll over to Settings and click the dial to select it.
- Use the dial to scroll over to Networking and click the dial to select it.
- Press the soft key to Edit APN. A list of APN options will appear.
- Use the dial to scroll down to Manual Entry and click the dial to select it.
IMPORTANT: Contact your service provider to obtain APN information. Hunter does not host this information.
The keyboard entry screen will appear. Use the keyboard to enter the APN precisely as specified by your organization. Press the Symbols soft key to find periods, slashes, and other punctuation marks as needed. When the new APN is complete, please review it to ensure the information is correct. Turn the dial to Done on the keyboard, and select it. The screen will return to the Network Info page and show the new APN. The module is now ready to connect to the software.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.